July 1 @ 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Celebrate Canada Day by supporting your local crafters, creators, and makers! Head over the the St. Andrews Rectory along historic River Road and to see what your community has been creating!
The Maker Market is taking place at the same time as the People of the Red River, a history event featuring costumed historic interpreters, free bannock, kids games and crafts. See details for this event here!
Interested in selling?
Apply by filling out the form below and you will be contacted with further details (acceptance, wait list, payment) as organizers have reviewed your submission. Please note the following details before applying:
- Location: This is an outdoor market, taking place on the St. Andrews Rectory’s grounds. In the case of inclement weather, the market will be moved indoors to either 6 Riverview Street or the St. Andrews Community Club
- Time: Sale is July 1st, 10am-3pm. Sellers may arrive to set up their tables and goods between from 8am-9:30am, and may begin taking down their tables after 3:00pm.
- Cost: $15 per space. Please note that sellers must bring their own tables, chairs, and tents (if preferred). Power is not provided.
- Items: Please note that we will be prioritizing makers and creators. Vendors will be considered if spots remain open.
- Sellers will need to bring their own table (1), chair, and shade covering (if needed).