The St. Andrews Heritage Centre & Rectory staff are excited to collaborate with you to create unforgettable birthday parties for your children! With full access to the historic building and the grounds, these Rectory Birthday Party adventure packages will make your child’s day an incredible one!
Please note that Birthday Parties are only available on Saturdays in the winter season.
Party Package Includes:
- 2 crafts and 1 activity based on a specific party theme
- Tables and chairs
- Museum staff to clean up after crafts and activities and lead activities
- Limited use of kitchen facilities.
- Accommodations for 10 children.
- A colouring activity for the children to do while waiting for all the guests to arrive
Step 1: Choose a Party Theme
Enjoy your special day the Victorian way! Search the museum for fairies or play some croquet! Make your own flower crown and beaded wind chimes to make your home a Victorian paradise!
Try out life on the trapline with our fur trader games like Trap and Trade and Get Wooly! Make your own animal friends in the craft time, or create some ooey gooey slime!
Love art? Strike a pose and get your photo added to a famous work of art and then make a few masterpieces of your own!
Explore the galaxy using our outdoor scale solar system! Try out our Austronaut Training Obstacle Course or race through the planets! Make your own collection of galactic goodies!
Step 2: Read the Party Rental Guidelines
The following items are the responsibility of the renter:
- To arrange to bring in any decorations you would like to have at your party, and arrive 20-30 minutes early to set up their own decorations. See the Birthday Party Request Form for additional guidelines.
- It is also the renters’ responsibility to clean up the additional decorations after the party.
- To provide all refreshments including drinks, food, cake, snacks, and other items such as cutlery, plates, napkins, candles, cake cutter, etc.
- To arrange for a minimum of 2 adults to attend and supervise the party. The adult supervisors will:
- participate in activities and crafts
- ensure all museum guidelines are being followed by attendees.
Rental Times & Reservations
Birthday party reservations are only available on Sundays. Due to limited space and availability, we advise booking a minimum of 2 weeks in advance of your desired reservation. Bookings are on a first come, first serve basis. A 50% deposit will be required to secure your reservation.
- 10:30am – 12:30pm (plus 30 minutes of preparations and 30 minutes of clean up)
- 2:30pm – 4:30pm (plus 30 minutes of preparations and 30 minutes of clean up)
- $75/ hour
- additional $25/ 30 minutes after the first 2 hours.
- Minimum recommended time is 2 hours, in order to complete all games and activities.
Cancellations must be received 72 hours prior to the rental date. A $40 fee will be retained by the Heritage Centre for administrative costs, and the remaining payment will be returned to the renter.
Step 3: Fill out the Party Rental Form and Email
Fill out the following Rental Request Form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in the Rectory Birthday Party packages! Staff will respond to inquiries within 1-2 business days.
Looking for more venues? Check out our partners at Lower Fort Garry: Click Here