The St. Andrews Heritage Centre is looking for community members who are willing to share their life experiences at the St. Andrews Rectory.
Are you interested in:
- History, Art, Culture or Genealogy? Use your skills to create exhibits, displays, programs and events.
- Tourism & Hospitality? Come meet visitors from all over the world! Help us showcase our history with your marketing and advertising suave!
- Operating a small business? Share your knowledge of customer service, retail sales or merchandising by joining our gift shop committee.
- Program or event planning? Share your passion to help create new programs and events for the community!
- Gardening? Come dig in our dirt; Flower and vegetable gardens available! Join our garden committee today!
- New challenges, opportunities and friendships? We can offer those to you!
Join our team to keep St. Andrews history alive!
Available Volunteer Positions:
- HC – Event Volunteer
- HC – Exhibit Design Volunteer
- HC – Fundraising Coordinator
- HC – Garden Volunteer
- HC – Marketing Coordinator
- HC – Membership Chair
- HC – Volunteer Program Coordinator
- HC – Gift Shop Volunteer