The St. Andrews Heritage Centre board room is available to rent. This room is located on the second floor of the historic building. The 236 square foot room can be used for meetings of up to 15 people.
- The St. Andrews Heritage Centre is located in the along the beautiful, historic River Road. The building is a “Hudson Bay” style of architecture and was not the average nineteenth century Red River dwelling. It was built to reflect the lifestyle and social position of the “gentlemen” of the Red River and their families. Today it is a Canadian National Historic Site that depicts the history of the people that lived in St. Andrews.
- Complimentary wireless internet.
- $20.00 per hour
- $50.00 for half day (under 4 hours)
- $100.00 for full day (up to 8 hours)
- $20.00 for coffee & tea service