Community Art Show 2020
Are you a beginner artist who wants to see your work in a showcase? An expert who wants to spread your name at the grassroots level? Then this event is for you!
St. Andrews Heritage Centre is excited to announce that from October 15 to November 14, we will be accepting submissions for our 2020 Community Art Show!
Upon submission, approval, and drop-off, entries will be displayed in the St. Andrews Heritage Centre from November 21st to January 9th, with an opening event on November 21st!
With the artists’ permission, the St. Andrews Heritage Centre will also include artists’ professional contact information in the displays. This is a wonderful opportunity for amateur and seasoned artists to reach brand new audiences!
All ages and skill levels are encouraged to participate*
*As this event is a celebration of local artists, we will be giving preference to artists from St. Andrews and the Interlake region in the event that we receive entries beyond our facility’s holding capacity,
*Please note that our exhibit space is only accessible via a staircase, and no elevator service is available.
Entry fee: $5 per artist
Prizes will be awarded to winners of several categories, as voted by exhibition visitors. Check back to this page for more updates regarding prizes
How to get involved:
- Check out our submission guidelines here for information on entry details
- Fill out and email a Submission Form 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with a picture of your piece between October 15 and November 14.
- Upon approval, submit an entry fee of $5 per artist and drop off your artwork during business hours (10am -5pm, Tuesday to Saturday), the week of November 10-14. Entry fees must be paid by this time.
- Come to our grand opening on November 21st!
- Spread the word! Your works will be on display for the entire month of December at St. Andrews Rectory!
- Pick up your artwork after January 9th
Submissions from our previous Art Show