Community Art Show
Are you a beginner artist who wants to see your work in a showcase? An expert who wants to spread your name at the grassroots level? Then this event is for you!
St. Andrews Heritage Centre is excited to announce that from NOW until January 9th, we are accepting submissions for our Community Art Show!
Upon submission, approval, and drop-off, entries will be displayed in the St. Andrews Heritage Centre from January 23rd through to March 2021!
With the artists’ permission, the St. Andrews Heritage Centre will also include artists’ professional contact information in the displays. This is a wonderful opportunity for amateur and seasoned artists to reach brand new audiences!
All ages and skill levels are encouraged to participate*
*As this event is a celebration of local artists, we will be giving preference to artists from St. Andrews and the Interlake region in the event that we receive entries beyond our facility’s holding capacity,
*Please note that our exhibit space is only accessible via a staircase, and no elevator service is available.
Entry fee: $5 per artist
How to get involved:
- Check out our Submission Guidelines January 2021 for information on entry details
- Fill out and email a Submission Form January 2021 to email@example.com, along with a picture of your piece between now and January 9th.
- Upon approval, submit an entry fee of $5 per artist and schedule a time to drop off your artwork during business hours (10am -5pm, Tuesday to Saturday), the week of January 12-16. Entry fees must be paid by this time.
- Enjoy the virtual exhibit from the comfort and safety of your own home!
- Attend the in-person public opening (date tbd)
Submissions from our previous Art Show